Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System...
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants found in San Antonio & South Texas water.
San Antonio Water Solutions offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to reduce contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to a San Antonio Water Solutions water softener for the water-conscious family is a reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With a Pentair
Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Virtually no water with over 99.9% recovery
- Heavy duty glass filled polypropylene construction provides double the strength, toughness & durability compared to most other RO’s which are typically constructed with ABS
- TFC 75 GPD reverse osmosis membrane provides up to 99% Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection
- Pre-filters 10’’ five (5) micron Spun Polypropylene Sediment Cartridge and 10’’ Activated Carbon Cartridge
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation
- 3/8’’ outlet tubing for higher flows
- Automatic shut-off valve
- An exclusive serviceable check valve that eliminates spring ‘chatter’ noise common in other RO’s
Here's How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
San Antonio Water Solutions offers a broad range of reverse osmosis purification systems. These products reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts, and detergents.