Get Big Savings On Pentair Water Softeners in San Antonio, Converse, Elmendorf, Seguin, & New Braunfels, & the San Antonio & South Texas area!
Soft Water Through a Water Softener Makes Softer, Brighter Clothes
Water softeners reduce hard water minerals that quite literally pelt your clothes like rocks during the wash cycle. With nothing but clean, soft water massaging your clothes, towels, and linens, you'll notice a big difference in their softness and how they hold up to being repeatedly washed. Whites will be brighter and colors more vibrant!
Pentair Fleck Softener Valves can be fully customized with both softening & filtration capabilities, & come with our Lifetime Warranty!
- Reduces of hardness minerals, dirt and sediment.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water-using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA
- Audible salt alerts so you never have to guess if you softener needs salt
For more information on the water softener valves, we offer, click on the product below.
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs...
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you've prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that's hard to reduce. That's limescale buildup and it's accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull.
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray.
- Your brights have lost their luster.
- Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them - unless you use a ton of chemical spot reducer in the dishwasher.
This is a heating element that's been exposed to hard water