Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System...
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants found in San Antonio & South Texas water.
San Antonio Water Solutions offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to reduce contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to a San Antonio Water Solutions water softener for the water-conscious family is a reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With a Pentair
Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Virtually no water with over 99.9% recovery.
- Heavy duty glass filled polypropylene construction provides double the strength, toughness & durability compared to most other RO’s which are typically constructed with ABS.
- TFC 75 GPD reverse osmosis membrane provides up to 99% Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection.
- Pre-filters 10’’ five (5) micron Spun Polypropylene Sediment Cartridge and 10’’ Activated Carbon Cartridge.
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- 3/8’’ outlet tubing for higher flows.
- Automatic shut-off valve.
- An exclusive serviceable check valve that eliminates spring ‘chatter’ noise common in other RO’s.
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
Verified Local Texas Reviews
San Antonio Texas Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
Get a Reverse Osmosis Water Filter for your San Antonio Texas home
San Antonio Water Solutions was founded in 2014 as a water treatment company offering reverse osmosis water filters and the best commercial and residential water treatment products for decades in the San Antonio area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your business. We carry commercial water softeners, filters, and RO systems from Pentair, and have everything from high quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today.reverse osmosis, reverse osmosis water filter, reverse osmosis water, reverse osmosis filter, reverse osmosis water filtration, reverse osmosis filters, reverse osmosis faucet, reverse osmosis faucets, under sink reverse osmosis, reverse osmosis water filters
Diagram, desalination, water treatment, water filter, membrane, process, water purification, system, industrial, seawater, 5 stage, simple, home, commercial, installation, whole house, diy, drinking water, countertop, plant, flow, under sink, pressure, pump, schematic, filtration, water softener, 6 stage, connection, apec5351 Brewster St San Antonio Texas 78233 Phone Number: (210) 941-3995 Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm About San Antonio Texas: San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage. The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous 1836 battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops. HemisFair Park’s 750-ft. Tower of the Americas overlooks the city. Directions: Start at San Antonio International Airport San Antonio, TX 78216, United States Get on I-410 E from E Terminal Dr and I- 410 Access Rd/NE Interstate 410 Loop 4 min (1.4 mi) Continue on I-410 E to I-35 Frontage Rd. Take exit 168 from I-35 N6 min (6.0 mi) Follow I-35 Frontage Rd and Brewster St to your destination 2 min (0.5 mi) End San Antonio Water Solutions 5351 Brewster St, San Antonio, TX 78233, United States
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Reviews:See why we are the top reverse osmosis water filter provider in San Antonio Google Reviews: https://www.google.com/maps/place/San+Antonio+Water+Solutionsfirstname.lastname@example.org,-99.0204934,9z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x865c8db240f3d4d5:0xf017a25d5986289!8m2!3d29.5409514!4d-98.3833483!16s%2Fg%2F11sn0g39j3?entry=ttu Facebook Reviews: https://www.facebook.com/SanAntonioWaterSolutions/reviews Yelp Reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/san-antonio-water-solutions-no-title#reviews Angie’s List: Home Advisor: BBB Reviews: You may have found us by searching for some other common water purification services:
What is reverse osmosis?
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a water purification process that uses a partially permeable membrane to remove unwanted molecules and particles from drinking water.
What does reverse osmosis remove?
Reverse Osmosis removes common chemical contaminants such as:
Some systems may also reduce:
How much is reverse osmosis system?
A Reverse Osmosis System cost depends on the type of system you’re looking to purchase. Under sink reverse osmosis systems range from $250 to $7,500. Whole house reverse osmosis systems range from $1,000 – $18,000. System costs depend on a number of factors but are most closely tied to the amount of water that needs to be filtered per day.
How to remineralize water after reverse osmosis?
You can remineralize water after reverse osmosis filtering through various methods. Most modern reverse osmosis systems include a remineralization tank that takes care of adding minerals back into your water for you.
How to make reverse osmosis water alkaline?
You can make reverse osmosis water alkaline by adding alkaline minerals and raising the ph of your filtered water.
What is not removed by reverse osmosis?
What is not removed by reverse osmosis may surprise some. While RO filters will reduce a wide range of contaminants from your water, it will not remove some pesticides, solvents, volatile organic chemicals VOCs (like chlorine and radon), dissolved gases (ammonia, carbon dioxide, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide), and organic contaminants (such as formaldehyde, methanol, acetonitrile, methyl ethyl ketone, etc.).
How much water does reverse osmosis waste?
Reverse osmosis wastes on average about 4 gallons of water per gallon made. If you use 3 gallons a day for drinking, cooking and internal consumption, that means you will waste about 12 gallons, making a reverse osmosis system about 25% efficient. Comparatively, a washing machine and dishwasher use electricity and hot water (which takes energy to heat) and waste every gallon of water they use.